Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Juicing for Lent

Uncle Chuckie, I'm going to be juicing during lent. What protein powder do would you recommend for an older woman so I can keep my vitality up?

There are a couple of brands that I like. Both are plant derived proteins and the right blend of amino acids. The one I favor is Raw Protein by Garden of Life. It is all organic, has only 1g of fat and only 1% sodium. The other is Pure Green protein by Vibrtant Health. It is mostly organic with only 1.6g of fat and 8.13% sodium.
When it comes to juicing I love my Odwella juices. The Superfood is all fruit and vegetables, not from concentrate. They also have a variety of protein drinks. I also like Naked brand juices. Their green drink is not from concentrate either. They have a couple of protein drinks too. Odwella and Naked protein drinks are soy and whey derived. One thing I'm not too crazy about with Naked other juices is that they contain natural flavors, what ever they may be. When I see natural flavors I would like to see natural blueberry flavors or natural cherry flavors not just natural flavors. Lakewood has good organic juices that are not from concentrate that I enjoy also.

Enjoy your lenten fasting. The Father has more instore and more planned for you.

Plenty of Spiritual Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment